I noticed a hard lump on my testicle.  what should I do?

Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Agree
And you need to have this lump checked asap.
Testicular cancer is not very common, but it's highly curable when caught early, and very bad when it's not caught early. Some men are reluctant to have it checked because they are afraid of the answer. Reacting with fear and not getting it checked can be a life or death mistake. Have it checked now.

In brief: Agree
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Get checked
Especially if this is a new lump, someone should examine you.
Lumps in the testicle can be cancer, and the earlier it is found the better. Other less serious things can cause lumps, such as infections, changes in blood vessels or other "plumbing" there, but you need to discuss this problem with your physician.

In brief: Get checked
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Checked by urologist
Your lump is cancer until proven otherwise.
Prognosis for testicular cancer diagnosed early is excellent, about 98%. Please do not delay.

In brief: Checked by urologist
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Vicken Poochikian