I need help, I'm having weird heart spasms, it makes my pulse race but it doesn't hurt... It only happens at night. I'm scared?

See a doctor. See your doctor or a cardiologist. Measure your heart rate by checking your pulse at your neck or wrist for 15 sec and multiply by 4. A heart rate of 140-160 beats per minute may mean svt or supra-ventricular tachycardia. If that on long enough it can cause a stroke or heart attack or could be fatal. It can be controlled with medication and sometimes cured during a cardiac cath procedure.
SVT. This is supraventricular tachycardia until proved otherwise -- the heart goes off like an alarm clock. This requires a physician's office visit and if the symptoms cannot be duplicated in the office, wearing a holter monitor to document what's happening. It's generally easy to manage -- meds, upping fitness -- but there are some mimics that are more serious.