My friend says she has been putting her partners sperm from the condon and putting it in her vagina about 5-10 minutes after sex could she get preg?

Dr. Daniel Konold

In brief: YES

It just takes one sperm to get pregnant.
The bigger question is why does she do that? Condoms are used to prevent the exchange of bodily fluids. Putting the fuids in her vagina after sex is no different than not using a condom at all.

In brief: YES

Dr. Daniel Konold
Dr. Daniel Konold
Pathology

In brief: Why?

This is likely to result in pregnancy even if there is spermicide.
If your friend is trying to become pregnant by a man who does not want to be her child's father, in order to force him into marriage or supporting her financially, she will probably end up ruining three lives. I've seen it several times. A true friend would be to tell the boyfriend, now.

In brief: Why?