I did eribium laser for my acne scars I got more scars. I don't want to go for laser treatments. I want to do dermabraison for my acne scars. Helpful?

Dermabrasion works. Dermabrasion is an old tried and true method of treatment for acne scarring. It is not used as much anymore, because lasers are sexier. If your scarring is not around your eyes dermabrasion can be very effective.
May help. Lots of options for acne scars. Unfortunately no one treatment is perfect and they are difficult to treat. Three basic approaches: surface treatments, "resurfacing" (ie laser or dermabrasion), volume treatments (injectable fillers to "plump up" the depressed areas) and excisional treatments as for for localized areas or through stretching the skin as with a form of facelift.