I am delayed 8days and I make pregtest and its negtiv..Does it mean im not preg?Or should I try a test again.A day after a test my period came

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
In brief: Pregnancy unlikely
By the 8th day after the missed period, you should be seeing a positive pregnancy test if you are, in fact, pregnant.
I'm having trouble understanding your statement. "your period came" the day after the test that was when you were 8 days late... So you're having long stretches between your periods. If this is becoming a problem, you're having irregular periods, see your doctor for some tests.

In brief: Pregnancy unlikely
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham