I live with chronic pain, now that its gotten a lot worse all I sleep all of the time, any way to regain some energy?

Dr. Philip Rosenblum

In brief: See your doctor

Chronic pain that's associated with a sleep disorder meets at least two criteria for fibromyalgia.
It is worth a trip to your doctor and to consider some treatment. While many people are reluctant to consider medication, you can try something first, and consider whether to continue. Not being able to sleep is a big problem, medication may get you on track while you work on some other changes.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Pain Management

I would see my doctor. Not sure if you are male or female, but a low testosterone level (if you are male) could be an issue.
Chronic pain 'wears you out" so feeling tired often occurs.

Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Dr. Vikram Patel