I want to have abdominoplasty and am on immune suppressing drugs for r. A. Cuts take a long time to heal. Am I a poor candidate for surgery?

Yes. Tummy tuck is a big operation with potential healing complications. The wound is long and if ever it gets infected, your body will not be able to defend itself. Stay away from tummy tuck unless you can be off of immunosuppressants for a while.
Maybe. More than likely you'd need to come off your medications in order to have three operation. Discuss this with your rheumatologist.
Yes. Having an impaired immune system is necessary to treat your rheumatoid arthritis. Unfortunately, it makes you a high risk for infection and poor wound healing when you have surgery.
Possibly. Yes, these drugs and particularly newer medications such as embrel or Humira (adalimumab) may have adverse effects on wound healing and increase the potential risk of infection. In most instances it is advised thatnyounstop these drugs for 2 weeks prior to surgery . Other drugs such as Methotrexate or Prednisone can also increase the risk of wound complications.