Restless legs when I go to bed?

Treatment available. Restless leg before sleep is suggestive of "restless leg syndrome" there are several causes of this problem including iron level and medication side effects. Best if you can see a professional ( psychiatrist or neurologist) to evaluate the situation . There are several medications that are effective and recently they have a patch that you wear on your skin.
Serious. I'm going to assume you have read up on restless legs and are not just worried about myoclonus, and that your serum ferritin has been checked. Restless legs syndrome is an under-recognized illness that can cause major health problems by preventing normal sleep. A host of remedies from sex to stretching to cannabis pergolide to Gabapentin (from my sources, often best) are available.