Am currently taking microlut and want to stop. Can I cease taking it right away? Am currently breastfeeding but want to become pregnant again.

Yes. After you stop taking the oral contraceptive, you may ovulate in 2-4 weeks. Your period would follow about 4-6 weeks after you take the last pill. Once ovulation resumes, you can become pregnant, even if you continue to breastfeed.
Yes. I think you are referring to the Progesterone only pill. You can stop this at any time. If you are breastfeeding, it might be more difficult to get pregnant if you don't get periods. It is not impossible though.
Yes. Depending on how old your present nursing baby is, how much your breastfeed. Might affect how soon you get pregant. It is possible for you to get pregant before you have a period again. There is also no problem with you continuing to nurse your infant while you are pregnant.