Can u get a rash from strep throat?

Yes. There are rashes associated with strep throats , from the streptgroat italy before antibiotics are started and as a pisibkedrug reaction after the strep throat s treated. Talk to your doctor.
Yes, a couple. A percentage of strep A germs have an additional piece of DNA that triggers production of a toxin that can cause a red rash that feels like sandpaper & become so intense it will peal like a sunburn. It was one reason the strep syndrome is sometimes called scarlet fever. Some people will also have hives occasionally.