I have tinittus since the age of 10, now I am 24, the sound is increased slightly.Is there any cure for this.?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Probably not, yet...

It is unusual to have tinnitus (a ringing sensation in one or both ears) at age 10, though i'm an adult medicine doc, perhaps am wrong about this.
It is a frustrating and annoying problem. I have found that making it tolerable usually takes one or more medicines, such as Clonazepam (klonopin), a diuretic, an anti-inflammatory med. Suggest finding a doc or center specializing in tinnitus. Gd luck.

In brief: Probably not, yet...

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: ENT doctor

See an ENT doctor, usually there is no cure but sometimes can be controlled with medicine.

In brief: ENT doctor

Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi