My hairs are falling badly for the last few months. I have thyroid but is under control with medication. Irfall and e ha do for stopping th what can ?

Dr. Cynthia Point
In brief: TSH level
Normal thyroid function is marked by a TSH of 1 to 2.
If your TSH isn'r in that range, please consult with another doctor, maybe an endocrinologist. If you can't find someone, call your local medical society for a referance.

In brief: TSH level
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Kristi Kohl
In brief: Vitamin, folic acid
Sometimes stress or chronic illness will cause your hair to start cycling at the same time.
A few months to a year later, the hair follicles will all die and start falling out. If your thyroid is now controlled and your doctor sees no other problems, i would recommend taking a multivitamin and increasing your folic acid, either by eating more fruits and vegetables or by taking a supplement.

In brief: Vitamin, folic acid
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Kristi Kohl
Dr. Peter Kurzweil