Got tongue pierced 4 months ago, it healed well... In those 4 months, on three different occasions i would get cramping pains under my tongueon oneside?

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry

In brief: Not good

I don't thin k it healed that well because tongue piercings are prone to infection so the actual healing never fully occurs .
Your a great example of this those pains are a great example of your body telling you to get that thing out of your mouth!

In brief: Not good

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Problematic!

Tongue piercings make your tongue more prone to infections and lacerations not to mention the frequent breaking of teeth.
It is that simple. It sounds like a good reason to get rid of the piercing now. Don't be surprised if this a periodic and ongoing problem. Honestly is it worth it? It's your choice.

In brief: Problematic!

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Marsha Davis