Crohn's disease, I think I've found the cause. Would a Coombs test tell if a too strong immune system is the problem. There's obviously more to it.?

Wishful thinking. There is no single cause of crohn's disease. Picture the bottom of a funnel. Into the top goes your genetics, diet, the air you breathe, drugs your mother took while you were in utero, and possibly even the drugs you have taken in your lifetime, as well as other facors. Out of the bottom of this funnel comes astma, ulcers, and things like crohn's disease. Your way of managing stress may count.