Why when I lay down anywhere, the left side of my left leg from my hip to my knee go numb, and its not comfertable?

Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Neurology
In brief: NERVE COMPRESSION
You have meralgia paresthetica, which is caused by compression of the lateral cutaneous femoral nerve at the level of the hip on the lateral side, mostly due to obesity and wearing tight clothes or belt, typical symptom and clinical finding of decrease sensation of certain distriburion help in diagnosis, releasing the pressure on the nerve can help to solve the problem which takes weeks to month.

In brief: NERVE COMPRESSION
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
Dr. Mohammad Homsi
In brief: Numb leg
This requires extensive inquiry about your nervous syste, vascular and bone areas.
See your doctor.

In brief: Numb leg
See your doctor.
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi