Is there anything I can do for back and neck pain? I'm in my teens and the pain is almost intolerable at time, and tends to give me headaches help?

See your doc. Make sure you see your doctor for an evaluation and any diagnostic testing that needs to be done (such as xray to evaluate for scoliosis or stress fracture causing slippage of the bone or other spinal condition, lab work etc). If your pain is just muscular in origin consider seeing a physical therapist for a stretching and strengthening. Neck pain can definitely trigger headaches. See your md.
Diagnosis. You need a good workup and medical evaluation to determine what is going on. There are many potential reasons for your issues, and treatment need to be based on an accurate diagnosis. No easy answers for you at this time. Talk to your doctor and explain all the symptoms you have been experiencing.