Throat pain , teacher(4hrs minimum class ) by profession , have mild strep deviation ?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Teacher throat pain
I am not altogether clear on what your question is.
Is your concern that the way you are using your voice during teaching is causing throat pain? Do you have a deviated septum? Please restate your question so that we can assist you further.

In brief: Teacher throat pain
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Pathology
In brief: Teacher's nodule
Most people's septum is slightly off-midline; if it interferes intermittently with breathing, it's usually easy to fix.
The "teacher's nodule" (singer's, drill sgt's) from overuse of the voice is common (madonna, justin timberlake) and also easy for an otolaryngologist to fix. Good luck.

In brief: Teacher's nodule
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine