What is the prognosis, if my wife had breast cancer and it has now mets to the brain and she has 8 modules and several lesions?

So-so. Breast cancer patients with brain metastases have a strong tendency to do better than the average patient with brain metastases. So you should treat it aggressively, but delicately, with fractionated whole brain radiation (i would give 40 gy/20 treatments for metastases from breast cancer) and salvage radiosurgery or surgery to any lesions that grow.
Ask Oncologist. Great strides have been made in breast cancer treatment. That said, once it metastisizes it is not a good thing. Your oncologist is the best guide to what your wife's prognosis is for the metastatic cancer. Best of luck to you both!