I have hoffa syndrome what can I do to help get healthy I dint have insurance an can't afford surgery right now?

Dr. Gregory Harvey
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Fat Pad Impingement
Hoffa's syndrome is an inflammation and/or swelling of the fatty tissue behind your kneecap(patella) inside the joint.
Sometimes this can be treated with an anti-inflammatory drug or a cortisone injection if you cannot have surgery.

In brief: Fat Pad Impingement
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Gregory Harvey
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Use madictions
Hoffas syndrome is enlargment of fat pad inside the knee, it dose bother when patient doing activity especialy when bennding the knee ' try to avoid strenous activity to the knee , do water excersies, use antinflatory madication(motrin).

In brief: Use madictions
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery