I am 23 never had sex and been tested and have no STD but some months I notice I miss my period what's happening?

Dr. Brian Flyer
In brief: Missed menses
Obviously, would want to get pregnancy test dysfunctional uterine bleeding is term for non-ovulatory cycles which is common cause of missed periods at your age.

In brief: Missed menses
Dr. Brian Flyer
Dr. Brian Flyer
Cole Livingston
Emergency Medicine
In brief: Normal variation.
It is not uncommon for a woman's menstrual cycle to vary from month to month, or skip a month entirely.
Stressors can cause your body to skip a cycle, such as severe illness, extreme exercise regimens, being radically underweight (i.e. Anorexia nervosa), or high amounts of emotional stress. If you are concerned, see an ob/gyn doctor who can run tests and check for any problems.

In brief: Normal variation.
Cole Livingston
Cole Livingston
Answer assisted by Cole Livingston, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy