I am 23 and never gone to the obgyn I am teffified should I be? Please help ease this feeling

Dr. Rakhi Dimino

In brief: Go to recommendation

Ask some friends who they see.
Schedule an appointment for the first visit in the morning or first in the afternoon so the doctor has more time to spend talking to you. Bring a list of your questions, and your complete medical history.

In brief: Go to recommendation

Ask some friends who they see.
Dr. Rakhi Dimino
Dr. Rakhi Dimino

In brief: Be happy about it!

It's great when a person starts to take care of her own body and keep it in good shape, plus do the preventive care to cut down future chances of health problems.
Nothing bad happens at the ob-gyn's office. Half the people in the world are female and can see an ob-gyn. But, people may fear the unknown. So, educate yourself by getting a woman's health book, a mirror, and learn all your body parts!

In brief: Be happy about it!

Dr. Michelle Mccusker

In brief: No

This should not be a terrifying experience.
Ask to first speak to your doctor of choice while you are still dressed.If this can't be accommodated i would suggest finding another practice. Bring a list of questions--sometimes it is difficult to remember things when anxious.

In brief: No

Dr. Michelle Mccusker
Dr. Michelle Mccusker
Dr. Adam Levy