Could you take prenatal vitamins that contain biotin, choline, inositol, and fumaric acid name of vitamin brand nordic berries?

I do not. Like the formula. They contain 9 grams of carbohydrate and the amount of thiamin (as are the doses of all the vitamins) is too low to metabolize that amount of carb. You can look it up on line. This expresses an incredible ignorance of industry in vitamins and foods. In pregnancy, first you need a pristine diet and the vitamin supplementation should be ordered by your ob/gyn.