I stand on a concrete floor 2 days a week for 15 hours a day. My feet are stinging by the time I get home. What can I do to help along w/back ache?

Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: See below

Here are some suggestions: take frequent breaks and stretch your legs.
Buy special orthotic pads for the inside of your shoes. Get a floor pad to stand on that is a little soft and so relieves the pain in your back by reducing strain but not too soft that your stance is unstable. Ask your doctor or a physical (or occupational) therapist about where to get it.

In brief: See below

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Orthotics

Orthotics, or more correctly orthosis are arch supports or insoles.
You can start with an over the counter device and see if that helps. Look for a material that is well cushioned for shock absorption and one that meets the contour or shape of your foot. If you have flatfeet, ideally you would want to support that flatness and raise it if possible to an average height. (if it is flexible.).

In brief: Orthotics

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Eric Weisman