If symptoms were from pancreatic cancer. If untreated would'nt it progress rapidly in a year? Ct and blood and stool tests normal but still worried.

Unlikely pancreas ca. Untreated pancreas cancer would often lead to death within one year. Also, except in the very early stage, a ct scan should show an untreated pancreatic cancer. I don't know your symptoms, but they are not likely due to pancreatic cancer.
Yes, usually. Your symptoms are frequently seen upper GI problems in people with or without cancer. Yes, untreated pancreas cancer usually progresses to cause even greater problems over a year's time, including pain, weight loss or jaundice, often in folks in their 50's-70's. But, ongoing gastritis could be another problem worth treating, so don't ignore your symptoms just because its unlikely to be cancer.