On same subject went 2urologist gave me cream n pills 4 fungus I don't have an itch so not sure, then told me to get circumcision, don't know what ihave?

In brief: Balanitis

This condition is almost always fungal - so treatment with the anti fungal cream is appropriate.
Balanitis, fungal infection of the head of the penis, occurs in moist environments. Circumcision can treat this if it persistent. A course of behavior change, such as keeping the area clean and dry, should come before surgery.

In brief: Balanitis

Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Maybe phimosis

Phimosis or tight foreskin is the most common indication for adult circumcision.
Suggest you discuss with your primary health care provider and then find a urologist who explains everything.

In brief: Maybe phimosis

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber