My finger tips itch sometimes and sometimes my toenails too. What could be the reason?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Itching finger
If you have scaly or abnormal skin there there is a possibility of fungal infections.
Other possibilities are peripheral neuropathy, local, diseases like dishidrosis of hands, ides (an immunological response in the hands for fungis elsewere)my suggestion is to show them ( fingers and toes) to a dermatologist or at least a pcp.

In brief: Itching finger
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
In brief: Neuropathy
You may have neuropathy.
Discuss this with your dr.

In brief: Neuropathy
You may have neuropathy.
Discuss this with your dr.
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Alan Ettinger
Dr. Oliver Wang
Podiatry
In brief: Fungal infection
You may have a fungal infection or athletes foot.
You can try otc antifungal cream or powder for 1 month, if not improved consult your dermatologist or foot specialist.

In brief: Fungal infection
Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Oliver Wang