I have a sore throat, phlem, nd a mild headache, my stomache hurts alittle too but no nausia. Is it possible I have a sinus infection?

Not as likely. Maybe, but all of those symptoms fit many other infections that are usually caused by viruses. Sinus infections are really not as common as folks may think, and even if present do not need antibiotics right away. For most of these kinds of problems, fluids, rest and other symptomatic care is first line for treatment, especially if just starting to feel bad. Follow-up if things worsen.