I have a sore throat, phlem, nd a mild headache, my stomache hurts alittle too but no nausia. Is it possible I have a sinus infection?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Not as likely

Maybe, but all of those symptoms fit many other infections that are usually caused by viruses.
Sinus infections are really not as common as folks may think, and even if present do not need antibiotics right away. For most of these kinds of problems, fluids, rest and other symptomatic care is first line for treatment, especially if just starting to feel bad. Follow-up if things worsen.

In brief: Not as likely

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Luis Villaplana

In brief: Yes it is

A simple exam will find the cause.

In brief: Yes it is

A simple exam will find the cause.
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Luis Villaplana
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology