Swollen cheek impacted wisdom tooth and cyst, pain in side of palate?

In brief: Wisdom tooth

The answer you are probably expecting is to see yor dentist or an oral surgeon and schedule to have wisdom teeth removed.
Based on your description you should probably be on antibiotics as soon as possible. You will feel much better once the teeth are removed and this will no longer be something you have to worry about.

In brief: Wisdom tooth

Dr. Michael Lebowitz
Dr. Michael Lebowitz
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See Oral Surgeon

Complicated problem. For best results with wisdom teeth, make sure you are evaluated and treated by a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon.

In brief: See Oral Surgeon

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: See an oral surgeon

I would suggest seeing an oral surgeon to assess your symptoms.
If you were told that you have cystic degeneration around an impacted wisdom tooth then this should be treated by an os. Do not put this off even if it resolves because it will return and likely be worse the next time.

In brief: See an oral surgeon

Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. SCOTT HARWOOD
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: See oral surgeon

The sac that surrounds your impacted wisdom tooth has become infected.
In addition to infection these areas sometimes can undergo malignant changes. I recommend you have the tooth out asap.

In brief: See oral surgeon

Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine