My prothrombin time is INR 1.3 with normal aptt and platelet counts. Do I have liver failure? Normal ast, alt, alp and bilirubin. Burns right stomach

Dr. Cynthia Point

In brief: Probably not

The slight elevation in the inr with normal labs for the rest of your liver functions suggests you don't have liver disease.
The burning could be coming from an ulcer, or gastritis, or esophagitis. The body doesn't do a good job of localizing pain coming from the internal organs, so where you feel the pain may not be where it is.. Follow up with your doctor to check out different causes.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Cynthia Point
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care