Would a zeo sleep manager data be useful to a sleep doc? It shows i'm awake when i'm sure i'm sleeping. I have well-controlled apnea using cpap.

Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Not yet
I use the zeo but only for my own knowledge.
It's useful to improve your sleep hygiene. But it can't monitor your breathing, pulse, or muscle movements except in a basic, indirect way. Currently, it has not been validated as clinically effective. Nor can we correlate the data with standard measurement techniques used in sleep medicine. Zeo has the same disclaimer on their website.

In brief: Not yet
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Vikas Jain
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine
In brief: Grain of salt
to some degree it may be helpful, but most of these machines do not share how exactly they calculate their data.
many of these wearable devices, for example fitbit are fairly accurate in people who sleep very well, but they become less accurate in people who have poor sleep efficiency.

In brief: Grain of salt
Dr. Vikas Jain
Dr. Vikas Jain
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology