I am suffering from corn cap on toe and palm of my foot. How can get it cured?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: See a podiatrist

To make sure they are corns/callous and a more permenant solution can be offered.

In brief: See a podiatrist

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Callus

Sounds like you have a corn and callus, which are build up of dead skin due to excess pressure.
Pressure on the foot causing calluse are usually from an underlying bone creating this pressure by pressing the callused area against the shoe or ground. Calles and corns can be cut down by a foot doc. There are man skin problems so best see your local foot doctor for an accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Callus

Dr. Jonathan Posner
Dr. Jonathan Posner
Dr. Steven Seres