Very tired & hair is coming out handfuls for 2 months. Left shoulder pain then neck & chest pain. Lump on l lower throat clear throat cough swallow ?

Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: Time to see your Dr

I'm trying to follow what you are saying, but one thing is clear. Something is not right.
Many of the symptoms you describe may occur from hormonal or vitamin issues, but they also could be signs of a more serious problem. Ask to be scheduled for a comprehensive physical and some lab work. Good luck.

In brief: Time to see your Dr

Dr. Kimberly Erway
Dr. Kimberly Erway

In brief: ?Hypothyroidism

The symptoms you described could very well be from hypothyroidism, which is usually easily treated.
But, you really need to to see your doctor as soon as possible.

In brief: ?Hypothyroidism

Dr. Jeffrey Weyeneth
Dr. Jeffrey Weyeneth
Dr. Neil Liebowitz

In brief: Is it a thyroid

I had a similar problem. This is potentially a serious condition that requires evaluation.
The thyroid gland is in the front of the neck and can be enlarged when not working. This can press on nerves causing pain. Symptoms of underactive thyroid include, fatigue, hair loss, weight gain, feeling cold. Treatment is usually straight forward after appropriate evaluation by internist.

In brief: Is it a thyroid

Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Adam Smith