After failure ivf, I checked to see my ovulation but on da 12 after period I didn't do ovulation.Is it normal maybe due to stress.When ovulation occur?

Dr. Nancy Durso
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Normal
After an ivf cycle it is common for the next month's ovulation to be delayed.
All the medications that are given for the ivf cycle can take a few extra days to get out of your system before a new ovulation will start up. Ivf is also very stressful so that can play a part as well. I have had patients who conceived on their own the month after a failed ivf cycle. It can happen.

In brief: Normal
Dr. Nancy Durso
Dr. Nancy Durso
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Ovulate after IVF
Most women resume normal cycles and menses after ivf.
Ivf is physically and emotionally stressful which could prevent ovulation as well as left over hormones. Some women do not ovulate on d12 and that is another possibility. Overall, i think you should relax because you will almost certainly resume your normal pattern of cycles next month if this cycle is off. Best wishes.

In brief: Ovulate after IVF
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Vicken Poochikian