How can I sign up for trials let's say in stem cells? I have either a disc buldge in my lumbar or herniated or torn ligaments?

Dr. SG Erman
In brief: MD
Your physician can access a web site at the national institute of health, describing all of the different approved trials available, and the enrollment criteria.

In brief: MD
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. SG Erman
Dr. Tung Nguyen
Neurosurgery
In brief: Google
Stem cell treatment for cervical disc disease is reportedly available at university of california san diego.
There are no studies in the us looking at stem cells in treating lumbar disc disease. Unfortunately, the nih typically does not perform research on spinal disorders outside chiari malformation or spinal cord tumors.

In brief: Google
Dr. Tung Nguyen
Dr. Tung Nguyen
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Neurosurgery
In brief: Not advised
The conditions that you describe are commonly and successful treated by a variety of surgical and non-surgical treatments.
Stem cells treatment would be experimental, unproven and there is currently little if any evidence that they would be helpful. I would suggest pursuing proven effective treatments for these conditions.

In brief: Not advised
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Andrew Kaufman
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine