I have had a headache for 3 days accompanied by an upset stomach and dehydration what should I do or eat that wont immediately come out the wrong sid?

David Miller

In brief: Migraine

Migraines and other severe headache types can often present with nausea and vomiting.
If you haven't seen a doc for these you definitely should. You may need some anti-nausea medicine or even IV fluids in severe cases. You need to confirm what type of headache this is so that it can be treated appropriately. This may include imaging (ct scan or mri) to rule-out more serious types of headaches.

In brief: Migraine

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
David Miller
Excellent! Very glad to hear it wasn't a big deal.
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Fluids and BRAT Diet

Drink lots of fluids with electrolytes (like gatorade) and try a brat diet (bananas , rice, apple sauce, toast.
Get checked out if it continues.

In brief: Fluids and BRAT Diet

Get checked out if it continues.
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Eric Weisman