Hello doctor, can you please recommend a pro-biotic supplement for my kid who is 6.5 yrs old. Can you please recommend a quercetin supplement for kids?

Dr. Russell Faust
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Yes, and no ...

The probiotic preparation that has seen benefits in clinical trials (not all preparations have the same results), and the probiotic that i give to my own children, is "probiotic pearls for children" from integrative therapeutics (avail from amazon.
Transparency: I have no financial relationship with integrative therapeutics). No clin trial results for quercetin in children yet, so no reco.

In brief: Yes, and no ...

Dr. Russell Faust
Dr. Russell Faust
Dr. Shontae Buffington