What odor when you cannot pass a stool unless you take lacsatives .My stomach is very painfully and my bowel always feel that I want to poo .?

In brief: Do more evaluation

Depending on a constipated person's age, the severity of symptoms, the duration of symptoms, his past history of intestinal problems, any related medical issues, and any family history of bowel diseases, his doctor(s) will consider colonoscopy and/or other testing after using laxatives to clear out the large intestine, and after placing the patient on a maintenance program to keep the poop moving.

In brief: Do more evaluation

Dr. Arnon Rubin