I have small, dark (my hair is dark brown) hairs growing all over my body. Under chin, buttocks, stomach, even my cheeks, forehead etc! is this bad?

Dr. Emily Altman
Dermatology

In brief: It depends

Whether this is a problem or not depends on when this started.
If you have had this since childhood or early adolescence or if this is seen often in your family/geographic region, it may not be any problem, just genetic. If you never hand hair growing in any of those areas or if the hair was fine, small and light colored and recently turned darker or more coarse, this needs an evaluation by derm.

In brief: It depends