How much dirtier is old urine compared to fresh saliva? My roommate pours 1-day old urine down the bathroom sink. I'm too disgusted to use it. Legit?

Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry

In brief: Day old urine???

Why is your roommate saving urine? Don't you have a toilet? Would suggest you have a talk with your roommate.
..Very not cool.

In brief: Day old urine???

..Very not cool.
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dr. Brian Lynch

In brief: Urine vs saliva

Intitally urine is sterile, very clean.
It will become contaminated quickly. Saliva is very "dirty." the mouth has hundreds of organisms in it at all times. Your disgust is understandable. You say nothing about why this is going on. Is it some kind of compulsion on roomates part?

In brief: Urine vs saliva

Intitally urine is sterile, very clean.
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch

In brief: Does it matter?

Why doesn't your roommate just use the toilet? Why is she storing urine in your room? I am having difficulty processing your living situation.
At a minimum, your roommate needs to respect your reasonable wishes, and this certainly appears to be reasonable.

In brief: Does it matter?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Shontae Buffington