Ok so i'm taking benza clin for acne but it dosent seem to be working would other acne medication would you recommend?

Pathology
In brief: Stronger Rx
Benzoyl peroxide creams have limited effectiveness.
I've had good luck with topical clindamycin, which a physician must prescribe. For cystic acne, the kind that is likely to leave scarring, "accutane" retinoic acid usually works very well bit it requires a specialist in dermatology since it's a risky drug if used carelessly.

In brief: Stronger Rx
In brief: Depends on Type
The answer depends on the type of acne you have.
I have not had consistent success with benzoyl peroxide alone. Benza clin is a a decent drug. Make sure you give the drug enough time to work 2-3 months to see significant improvement. I also would recommend a low dose Retin-A if you fail topical benzaclin (clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide).

In brief: Depends on Type
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Shontae Buffington
Dr. Arnon Rubin