Ok so I having some problems with dark circles under my eyes any recommendations on how to quickly get rid of them?

Pathology
In brief: Sun screen
Try wearing sun glasses and a sun screen.
Please note that sun screen will sting your eyes if the lotions gets in or even near your eyes. It may take up to six weeks to see results. Other causes of dark circles are lack of sleep and hormonal changes.

In brief: Sun screen
Dr. David Sachs
Ophthalmology
In brief: Not really
Unfortunately dark circles aren't that easy to get rid of, depending on what they are from you can try cold compresses or cucumbers.
If they are from an allergy treat the allergy or try getting more sleep if you are very overworked or tired. Some times they r genetic and there isn't a lot you can do.

In brief: Not really
Dr. David Sachs
Dr. David Sachs