Does the fact that my baby bruises easily mean he has a vitamin deficiency?

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology

In brief: See the pediatrician

This is a tough question that really needs to be evaluated and answered by a health care provider who is actually seeing and caring for your baby.
I would schedule an appointment with the pediatrician to get this checked out.

In brief: See the pediatrician

Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. Bert Mandelbaum

In brief: No

As older infants and toddlers become mobile, they often fall and develop minor injuries.
Bruising on the legs, below the knees, is very common in toddlers. However, easy bruising in non-mobile infants, bruising in uncommon places (back, stomach, upper thighs), or frequent nose or mouth bleeding might be a sign that something is wrong with your babies clotting system and needs medical attention.

In brief: No

Dr. Bert Mandelbaum
Dr. Bert Mandelbaum
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham