Dark spots red patches itchy painful skin rash. Doctors said its a allergic reaction, they gave me steroids by mouth but the rash is getting bad?

Allergic rash. How long ago were the steroid pills given? They will take a day or two to work. It is important for you to be followed by an individual doctor so they can judge the course of your condition. Preferably a dermatologist but that may not be practical. There is also topical cream you can use. Also the dose of the steroid pills might need to be adjusted.