Is a vegetarian diet healthy?

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: Controversial

This is a topic that i dont think there is a straightforward answer for! a vegetarian diet can be healthy because you lower your saturated fat intake from animal fat! however, it is not the end all answer to eating healthy! I have encountered many obese vegetarians and vegetarians with terrible cholestrol panels.
I believe a well balanced diet with lean meets can be just as healthy or healthier!

In brief: Controversial

Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Soroosh Armandi
Dr. Kamlesh Desai

In brief: Veg diet is great!

No question as to safety of vegetarian diet.
At least a quarter of the world's population is vegetarian. In fact, there are more health benefits to a vegetarian diet than there are in a carnivorous diet. You are more likely to meet your daily needs of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Lose weight, avoid some cancers and avoid the artificial hormones found in meat products these days.

In brief: Veg diet is great!

Dr. Kamlesh Desai
Dr. Kamlesh Desai