I have described the signs of retrograde ejaculation I told a doctor and he said it was mental?

In brief: Unlikely

I assume that you have orgasm without ejaculation.
That is rarely psychological. Lack of orgasm is a different story. Leading causes are neurological or medication.

In brief: Unlikely

Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Lea Danielsen
Antidepressants in particular are common to cause this side effect.

In brief: Not in your head

Some more common causes of retrograde ejaculation are diabetes, previous prostate surgery to improve urine flow (tur), aortic or pelvic surgery, medications for benign prostate enlargement, and previous urethral surgery.
Alpha agonist medications such as pseudoephedrin can help if it is safe for you to take that class of medications.

In brief: Not in your head

Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Edward Cherullo
Dr. Steven Seres