I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2009 due to ectopic right tube was blocked off. I tried Clomid (clomiphene) 6months didn't get pregnant. Hsg showed left tube is fine?

Preganancy after ect. You may still become pregnant. The lack of one fallopian tube may make this more challenging and it may take longer than you might otherwise expect. Ultrasound may be helpful to determine when your left ovary is about to produce a potentially fertilizeable follicle. You should see a fertility specialist. If you are already, a second opinion may also be valuable.
Tubal Disease. Anytime you have an ectopic pregnancy, you should assume that both tubes are damaged. An open tube is good but the tissues are likely compromised and thus fertility is reduced. At age 35, you should limit Clomid (clomiphene) to 3-6 months and preferably have coh/iui. Check out other fertility factors. Consider ivf earlier than later. All this with specialist advise.