My fraternal twin passed away after an anmniotic fluid embolism. Could I suffer from an afe?

Not genetic. Amniotic fluid embolisms are not genetic and do not run in the family.
Possible / unlikely. Amniotic fluid embolism (afe) is a very rare but potentially fatal complication of pregnancy, that in most cases occurs during labor. It happens in less than 1 in 10, 000 pregnancies, and is fatal 1 in 5 events. The fact that your twin experienced this rare event would not be likely to increase your risks. Risk increases with age, pre-eclampsia, placenta previa, and cesarean or forcep deliveries.
AFE. Amniotic fluid embolism is a rare and fatal condition that may affect any pregnant woman with the risk factors for it. I am sorry to hear about your sister , but this condition is not genetic nor hereditary. This condition arises when the baby's fluid, which is normally in the uterine cavity escapes to the mother's circulation and causes a severe organ damage and reaction.