During work I was exposed to carbon monoxide for an extended period of time and I would like to know what is the best cure for my dizziness?

Time?!! When did this happen usually things clear up in time rarely hyperbaric oxygen chambers are used but that is for acute and serious co poisoning.
Seek further eval. Your dizziness may be from something other than carbon monoxide exposure. Co exposure rapidly dissipates upon exposure to air and with supplemental oxygen. Advise further eval through your pcp.
CO poisoning . Carbon monoxide (co) poisoning can be very serious and may require an emergency room visit. Treatment for a mild exposure causing dizziness, if you don't go to the emergency room, is to get plenty of fresh air and not to do any strenuous activity. If the dizziness lasts more than a few hours, consider going to see a doctor.