During work I was exposed to carbon monoxide for an extended period of time and I would like to know what is the best cure for my dizziness ?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: Time?!!
When did this happen usually things clear up in time rarely hyperbaric oxygen chambers are used but that is for acute and serious co poisoning.

In brief: Time?!!
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Occupational Medicine
In brief: Seek further eval
Your dizziness may be from something other than carbon monoxide exposure.
Co exposure rapidly dissipates upon exposure to air and with supplemental oxygen. Advise further eval through your pcp.

In brief: Seek further eval
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Lawrence Kale
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: CO poisoning
Carbon monoxide (co) poisoning can be very serious and may require an emergency room visit.
Treatment for a mild exposure causing dizziness, if you don't go to the emergency room, is to get plenty of fresh air and not to do any strenuous activity. If the dizziness lasts more than a few hours, consider going to see a doctor.

In brief: CO poisoning
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham