What natural remedies help bad dandruff with itchy scalp?

Tea Tree Oil? Other than soap and water, I am not sure i know of any "natural" causes but might want to try tea tree oil shampoo. Other than that, i don't know. Others chime in?
Natural Remedy. A seborrheic dermatitis natural remedy is with apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide. You apply a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar in a 10 to 1 ratio to water (1 part hydrogen peroxide and apple vinegar cider to every 10 parts water) and let it sit in your hair while rubbing it in to your scalp for a few minutes. Then rinse it out thoroughly. Then apply tea tree oil.