What natural remedies help bad dandruff with itchy scalp?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: Tea Tree Oil?
Other than soap and water, I am not sure i know of any "natural" causes but might want to try tea tree oil shampoo.
Other than that, i don't know. Others chime in?

In brief: Tea Tree Oil?
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Brian Williams
I have had a few patients respond well to a combination of baking soda paste applied and rubbed into scalp while in the shower and left on for 5 -10 minutes followed by rinsing with apple cider vinegar and then water.
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology
In brief: Natural Remedy
A seborrheic dermatitis natural remedy is with apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide.
You apply a mixture of hydrogen peroxide and apple cider vinegar in a 10 to 1 ratio to water (1 part hydrogen peroxide and apple vinegar cider to every 10 parts water) and let it sit in your hair while rubbing it in to your scalp for a few minutes. Then rinse it out thoroughly. Then apply tea tree oil.

In brief: Natural Remedy
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher