I have been with diahrrea for 2" days, not os frequently, but it is liquid. Shoul I take donafan? It is ok to eat. Vegetables? Please help me.

Dr. Willa Terry
In brief: Diarrhea treatment
Drink plenty of water to remain hydrated.
Avoid milk or milk-based products, alcohol, and caffeine while you have diarrhea for these substances can make the diarrhea worse. It is ok to eat food as tolerated, but avoid spicy, greasy, or high fat foods. See medical attention if you have significant abdominal pain, blood in the stool, decreased urine output. Diarrhea meds are not recommended.

In brief: Diarrhea treatment
Dr. Willa Terry
Dr. Willa Terry
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: Fluids and brat diet
Drink lots of fluids and try a brat diet (bananas rice apple sauce toast).
If it is severe or doesn't go away see a md, you may need antibiotics or further testing.

In brief: Fluids and brat diet
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Frederick Shieh
Dr. Marsha Davis